Please ensure that you comply with the following statements –
- You do not have a fever, repetitive cough, changes to sense of smell or taste.
- You have not been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms – persistent cough, fever, changes to sense of smell or taste in the past 14 days.
- No one you live with is currently isolating.
- You are not considered to be extremely vulnerable/high risk as per the Government guidelines and should be shielding.
- No one in your household is considered extremely vulnerable/high risk as per the Government guidelines and should be shielding.
If you do not comply with any one of the above statements, we would ask that you contact reception before your appointment.
If you fall into the moderate risk category as per the government guidelines –
- are 70 or older
- are pregnant
- have a lung condition that’s not severe (such as asthma, COPD, emphysema or bronchitis)
- have heart disease (such as heart failure)
- have diabetes
- have chronic kidney disease
- have liver disease (such as hepatitis)
- have a condition affecting the brain or nerves (such as Parkinson’s disease, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis or cerebral palsy)
- have a condition that means they have a high risk of getting infections
- are taking medicine that can affect the immune system (such as low doses of steroids)
- are very obese (a BMI of 40 or above)
We would ask that you consider the personal risk before attending and accept that it is your decision to attend.
Protocol when you attend –
We would ask that you arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment.
When you arrive please wait for our receptionist to indicate to enter.
Once inside we will ask you to apply hand sanitiser and a face mask that we will provide for you.
You will then be required to sign a form to ensure you comply with the above patient declaration.
Once this has been signed your therapist, who will be wearing full PPE, will take you in for your treatment.
Once you come out into reception we will ask that you pay using a contactless method either card or apple pay, if needed, you can then rebook as usual.
All treatment rooms are cleaned between every patient.
Please also note that at this time the toilets are closed to patients to limit any areas where there could be cross contamination.
We look forward to seeing you!
The Health Hub Team